Welcome To The Santa Fe Margarita Trail
Come enjoy this one-of-a kind Margarita experience that allows you to taste some of the best margaritas in the world. Whether you’re in Santa Fe for a weekend or are lucky enough to visit regularly, you can start the Margarita Trail today and experience all 31 recipesǃ Get your passport today with these three easy steps:
- Purchase a Margarita Trail Passport for just ＄3 at any of the three TOURISM Santa Fe Visitor Centers
- Buy a Passport directly from one of the 30+ participating bars and restaurants
- Download the new Margarita Trail Passport app for just ＄3.99 from the App Store or Google Play. There is a free Trail Locator app that provides the Margarita Trail locations, but in order to collect stamps, earn rewards and get a ＄1 discount on the signature Margarita Trail margarita, you must purchase the paid version. Both versions of the app have the added bonus of an interactive map and list the Margarita Trail locations closest to you.
You will earn a ‘stamp’ at each location for trying their signature margarita—but before you get carried away, there is a limit of 2 margaritas per dayǃ Earn rewards such as a commemorative T-shirt, membership status to the Margarita Society and a signed copy of The Great Margarita Book. Finish the entire Trail (we dare youǃ) and earn a Margarita Bartender Kit.
All margaritas featured on the Margarita Trail are made with 100% agave tequila. The Santa Fe Margarita Trail promises to be one of your most memorable Santa Fe adventures. Have fun checking out each stopǃ ¡Saludǃ
How to earn prizes, discounts and more:
- Purchase your Santa Fe Margarita Trail Passport or download the app from the App store or Google Play.
- Along the Margarita Trail, present your Passport or paid version of the app for a ＄1 off discount on the signature margarita offered at each participating restaurant.
- Ask your bartender or server to stamp your passport or scan their QR code with your app before you leave. You can earn a maximum of two stamps per day.
- As you collect stamps, you’ll earn rewards as you go:
- 5 stamps = Margarita Trail T-shirt to show off your margarita passionǃ
- 10 stamps = Provisionary Member to the Margarita Society
- 15 stamps = Full Member to the Margarita Society
- 20 stamps = Signed copy of The Great Margarita Book
- All 31 stops = Margarita Bartender Kit
All prizes may only be redeemed at the Downtown Santa Fe Visitor Center located in the Plaza Galleria at 66 E. San Francisco Street, Suite 3.
All Passports remain valid for the life of the Santa Fe Margarita Trail and are fully transferable. Must be 21 or older to participate.
If you already own a stamped Margarita Trail Passport book and would like to transfer your stamps to a newly purchased App, visit ANY of the TOURISM Santa Fe Visitor Centers for assistance. Please note: You can only collect stamps in either the Passport book or on the App, not both.
As a Member of the Margarita Society you will get exclusive access to events, seminars and tastings. You’ll receive the official Lapel Pin, member certificate, special offers and the Margarita Society newsletter. Don’t miss being a part of this elite and exclusive membership in Santa Fe.