Welcome To The Santa Fe Margarita Trail
Santa Fe has always been a mecca for those who love margaritas—the beloved beverage both our residents and visitors like to savor. It is most unusual to find a restaurant or bar in Santa Fe that does not feature a margarita on its cocktail list. So it's only fitting that Santa Fe has come to create The Santa Fe Margarita Trail.
Trail adventurers now have the opportunity to discover Santa Fe's unique culture and culinary creativity by enjoying specialty-crafted margaritas made famous by the most beloved restaurants and bars in The City Different. There’s 31 amazing margaritas on the Trail to tantalize your taste buds so you’re sure to find a favorite or two. All margaritas featured on the Margarita Trail are made with 100% agave tequila. The Santa Fe Margarita Trail promises to be one of your most memorable Santa Fe adventures. ¡Saludǃ
How to Get Started and Use Your Margarita Trail Passport
- Purchase your Santa Fe Margarita Trail Passport for ＄3 at any TOURISM Santa Fe Visitor Center or Margarita Trail participating restaurant.
- Along the Margarita Trail, present your passport for a ＄1 discount on the special margarita offered by the participating restaurant.
- Ask your bartender or server to stamp and date your passport before you leave. You can earn a maximum of two stamps per day.
- Collect stamps from different stops along the Margarita Trail.
- After collecting 5 stamps you’ll earn a commemorative t-shirt to proudly display your Santa Fe margarita passionǃ
- With 20 stamps, you will receive a signed copy of The Great Margarita Book.
- Complete all stops on the Trail and receive your own Margarita Bartender Kit.
- T- shirt and other prizes may only be redeemed at the Downtown Santa Fe Visitor Center located in the Plaza Galeria at 66 E. San Francisco Street, Suite 3.
- All Passports remain valid for the life of the Santa Fe Margarita Trail and are fully transferable.