Family ActivitiesWith tons of family-friendly adventures to choose from, there’s never a dull moment in The City Different.
Looking for an outdoor adventure? Santa Fe has skiing, hiking, biking trails, and plenty of outdoor parks for your little nature enthusiast.
For curious minds, visit the The Harrell House Bug Museum.Here kids can inspect dinosaur bones, insects and even feed live tarantulasǃ
Enter a fantastic realm of stories and exploration at Meow Wolf, House of Eternal Return. Show the kids a one-of-a-kind universe, and go on a journey through multiple dimensions through magical portals, secret passageways, and a pure expression of human imagination.
Your riders, rippers and racers will have loads of fun at the Santa Fe Skate School. Skateboarders of all ages are invited to join inǃ
Cultivate your child’s sense of joy and discovery at the Santa Fe Children’s Museum. Enjoy weekly programs and special events overflowing with hands-on activities.
So before you go calling the babysitter, discover some of the best family-friendly experiences, classes, museums and recreation centers around Santa Feǃ
ART & CULTURE
- El Rancho de las Golondrinas
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Meow Wolf
- Museum of International Folk Art
- Santa Fe Children’s Museum
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
NATURE & OUTDOORS
- The Harrell House Bug Museum
- Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary
- Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill
SANTA FE RAILYARD
- Railyard Park
- Santa Fe Farmer's Market
- Artisan Market
- Train Spotting at the Santa Fe Depot
- Free Live Music & Summer Movies in the Park
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Escape Santa Fe
- Fort Marcy Playground and Recreation Center
- Genoveva Chavez Community Center
- Santa Fe Climbing Center
- Santa Fe Fuegos Baseball
- Santa Fe Skate School