Family ActivitiesDon't book the babysitter yet, the wee ones can enjoy all the nature, culture and history Santa Fe has to offer tooǃ The city has plenty of places to keep children of all ages happy.
Looking for an outdoor adventure? Santa Fe has skiing, hiking, biking trails, and plenty of outdoor parks for your little nature enthusiast.
For a hands-on experience, check out some of the museums and recreation centers around Santa Fe. The Santa Fe School of Cooking
offers cooking classes for the whole family.
For curious minds, visit the The Harrell House Bug Museum.
Here kids can inspect dinosaur bones, insects and even feed live tarantulasǃ
Your riders, rippers and racers will have loads of fun at the Santa Fe Skate School. Skateboarders of all ages are invited to join inǃ
Read more about family activities in Santa Fe on our blog HERE.
Other Must-See Events and Places for Kids:
- Meow Wolf
- Santa Fe Children's Museum
- Museum of International Folk Art
- El Rancho de las Golondrinas
- The Harrell House Bug Museum
- Ice skating and swimming year-round at the Genoveva Chavez Center
- Wiford Gallery Wind Sculpture Garden
- St. John's Music on the Hill
- Santa Fe Fuegos Baseball
- Fort Marcy Playground and Recreation Center
- Santa Fe Climbing Center
- Skateboard School
- Free Family Art Programs at Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary
- Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill