2015 November, SANTA FE HOTELS WELCOME WINTER “SKI, SUN & FUN” SEASON WITH NEW VALUE PACKAGESNovember 19, 2015 – Head to Santa Fe for the holiday season and be welcomed with hotel and spa packages crafted for travelers to experience a wealth of enticing “City Different” amenities.
With Ski Santa Fe already packed with fresh snow and opening on Thanksgiving Day with a full roster of special events including the Santa Fe Winter Indian Market, world-famous Canyon Road Farolito Walk, the first ever New Year’s Eve On The Plaza, the inaugural Santa Fe Foodie Classic in January, and much more, Santa Fe visitors can choose from many special indoor and outdoor activities to forge memories for a lifetime.
Hotel Santa Fe The Hacienda & Spa – Fa-La-La-La-Ahǃ Holiday Relaxation Package
Hotel Santa Fe The Hacienda & Spa is helping travelers keep the fun in the holidays and eliminate stress. Now through December 31, the hotel is offering the Fa-La-La-La-Ahǃ Holiday Relaxation Package, which starts at ＄479 and includes:
• Two (2) nights’ accommodations
• Continental breakfast each morning for two
• Two (2) one-hour Cielo massages
Rates based on double occupancy. Taxes, resort fee, beverages and gratuities not included.
Reservations: (855) 825-9876 or www.hotelsantafe.com
Inn and Spa at Loretto, A Destination Hotel – Winter Wonderland Package
This season the Inn and Spa at Loretto is offering the new Winter Wonderland package designed to enchant and inspire for an unforgettable city adventure. Rates start at ＄209 per night and include:
• Overnight accommodations of guests’ choice, ranging from traditional rooms to the Penthouse Suite
• Entry to The Loretto Chapel, home of the miraculous staircase
• ＄50 food and beverage credit to be used in any of the hotel’s culinary outlets including Luminaria, The Living Room and room service
• Complimentary sample of The Spa at Loretto’s most popular hand crafted oil: Winter.
• Local’s List of ‘must see, must do’ Santa Fe Activities
• Limited Edition handmade, one-of-a kind, Christmas Ornament of the Inn and Spa at Loretto
Offer valid through March 31, 2016. Not valid with any other offers and does not include the Inn’s daily service fee (＄15) or valet (＄21). Other restrictions may apply.
Reservations: (505) 984-7997 or www.innatloretto.com
The Lodge at Santa Fe - Up To Snow Good Package
The Lodge is perched on a hilltop overlooking downtown Santa Fe, with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains—a boutique New Mexico hotel with a warm and relaxed atmosphere. The package is valid now through March 31. Rates start at ＄69 per night and include:
• Overnight accommodations
• Storage for all ski and snowboarding gear
• Breakfast burrito for two (2) daily
• Shuttle service to Santa Fe Plaza
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
• Local Treasures card – Offers an exclusive 15% discount at New Mexico's best shops, boutiques, restaurants and attractions
Mention code SNOWGOOD to book this package
Reservations: (888)-563-4373 or www.lodgeatsantafe.com
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe – Stay Four, Ski Free Package
Participate in a ski-filled winter in New Mexico in luxury with this new package. After an exciting day on the slopes, guests can return to a luxurious casita and enjoy a crackling fire prepared by the fireplace butler. This package requires a four-night minimum stay and must be booked at least seven days in advance. Rates start at ＄329 per night and include:
• Luxurious overnight accommodations in a casita
• Two (2) adult three-day lift tickets to Ski Santa Fe
• One ＄50 resort credit per room
Package is valid December 6, 2015 – March 31, 2016.
Reservations: (505) 946-5700 or www.fourseasons.com/santafe/
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa – Winter Dreaming Package
Visitors can warm up while still taking in Santa Fe’s natural beauty at Ojo Caliente, home to the world’s only hot spring with four kinds of mineral waters. Visit one of the oldest natural health resorts in the U.S. where rates start at ＄399 and include:
• Overnight accommodations in a plaza, pueblo, or Cliffside suite
• Complimentary access to the private Kiva Pool
• Two (2) 50-minute Essence of Ojo custom massages
• Two (2) passes to a yoga class of guests choice
• 50-minutes in a private outdoor pool with Kiva Fireplace
• S’mores for two to enjoy at the Outdoor Fire Pit
• Unlimited access to mud area, steam and sauna, and all mineral pools
*Based on double occupancy. Tax and gratuity additional. Subject to availability. Package valid now through February 29, 2016.
Reservations: (505) 583-2233 or www.ojospa.com
For more information on holiday offerings and hotel deals, visit www.santafe.org.
TOURISM Santa Fe
Tel: 505 955 6221
Carlyn Topkin / Matt Sessions
Lou Hammond & Associates
Tel: (212) 891-0214 / (212) 891-0228
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org