Planning and confirming your next event at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center is a simple process through which you will be guided by our seasoned and professional Sales and Convention Services team. The Convention Center calendar of available dates can be explored with a phone call or email.
In order to serve the array of conferences, meetings and local events we host:
Documentation for Confirmation – SFCVB-Related
- We will hold and confirm dates for bookings that arrange 500 or more room nights booked through the SFCVB. This planning and confirmation of dates can occur at any time prior to the event dates. Note, however, that the issuance of contracts further out than three(3) years will be at the discretion of the SFCVB.
- In the instance that 500 contracted room nights is not part of the planning, event/meeting dates will be honored ten (10) months prior to the desired date(s). If your preferred date(s) are available at the ten month mark, a contract will be issued.
Your Sales Manager and assigned Convention Services Manager will be with you every step of the planning and confirmation process that includes:
Other Arrangements – Outside-Providers
- Signing a Use License Agreement – your Contract
- Deposit for your space hold and ultimate confirmation, due upon signing your contract. Additional payments to satisfy all facility charges prior to the event will be presented in a schedule.
- Request for proof of Insurance, naming the City of Santa Fe as an additional insured entity.
- Catering & Alcohol
- Special Events License (if applicable)
Start exploring unlimited possibilities for your next meeting with one of our knowledgeable consultants.
If you don't see what you need, send us a message at email@example.com and let's talk.