CALENDAR OF EVENTS
DEALS AND SPECIALS
PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK YOUR HOTEL
Family ActivitiesDon't book the babysitter yet, the wee ones can enjoy all the nature, culture and history Santa Fe has to offer tooǃ The city has plenty of places to keep children of all ages happy.
Looking for an outdoor adventure? Santa Fe has skiing, hiking, biking trails, and plenty of outdoor parks for your little nature enthusiast.
For a hands-on experience, check out some of the museums and recreation
centers around Santa Fe. The Santa Fe School of Cooking
offers cooking classes for the whole family.
For curious minds, visit the The Harrell House of Natural Oddities and Bug Museum.
Here kidscan inspect dinosaur bones, insects and even feed live tarantulasǃ
Read more about family activities in Santa Fe on our blog HERE.
Other Must-See Events and Places for Kids:
- Santa Fe Children's Museum
- Museum of International Folk Art
- El Rancho de las Golondrinas
- The Harrell House of Natural Oddities and Bug Museum
- Ice skating and swimming year-round at the Genoveva Chavez Center
- Wiford Gallery Wind Sculpture Garden
- St. John's Music on the Hill
- Santa Fe Fuegos Baseball
- Fort Marcy Playground and Recreation Center
- Santa Fe Climbing Center
- Skateboard School
- Free Family Art Programs at Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary
- Santa Fe Botanical Garden at Museum Hill